Network Administration is a critical aspect to the successful operation of any organization.
Network Administration is
the function that is responsible for keeping an organization's computer network up to date and running smoothly. Any
company or organization that uses multiple computers or software platforms needs a network administrator to coordinate
the different systems. Our network administrators are responsible for the day-to-day operation of our client's networks.
They organize, install, and support an organization's computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area
networks (WANs), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems.
I Web 4 U was founded in 1997 with a vision of providing a higher value of IT services to the automotive dealership
industry. In 2015, we started providing U.S. Government agencies the same level of professionalism in support of their
missions. I Web 4 U will work with you and your organization to provide Network administration that involves a wide
array of operational tasks that help your network to run smoothly and efficiently.
I Web 4 U provides a full range of Network Administration functions including:
- Designing, installing, and evaluating the network
- Managing maintenance of the network
- Executing and administrating regular backups
- Managing user accounts
- Creating precise technical documentation, such as network diagrams, network cabling documents, etc.
- Managing and installing software upgrades
- Provisioning for precise authentication to access network resources
- Configuring of databases
- Provisioning for troubleshooting assistance
- Administrating network security, including intrusion detection